Say no to hate-mongers
UK is a democratic & secular land, where people from different race, caste, creed, colour, ethnicity practising different faiths come and reside together in harmony.
Disharmony attempts by some
- Sasha Rodoy, a lady from the London Jew community, is openly inciting local people in the UK by insulting Hajj and promoting Islamophobia, bringing our entire country into disrepute.
- She is spewing venom and trying to sow a seed of enmity between and amongst people practising different religions.
- The targeted attacks by the likes of Sasha Rodoy are an act of spark to light fire and breed hatred in the civil society. The same needs to be contained before it is normalised and frictions amongst people practising different faiths erupts leading to civil unrest.
Of her many activities, we share one such latest action of this lady.
Using Eid to spread Islamophobia
On the occasion of Eid, Omar Shoukry, a leading CEO simply posted a picture of the Hajj and mentioned that people of all walks of life from the top CEOs to the smallest people are all lined up as one and there is no difference in front of Allah.
- Sasha Rodoy is insulting openly the most pious authority of Islam, the Hajj calling it with various names inciting people.
- She insults Islam for being against women and against LGBTs.
- She was taken head on on social media by a self-made Muslim female executive, Hanady El Ghazouly to withdraw her comments and that she is wrong. However, Sasha humiliated her too by making laughing emojis at her comments.
- Hanady never spoke against Sasha’s Jewish heritage.
To prove that Islam is not sexist, Hanady attached this article showing that Muslim women are instrumental in the history of Islam and are not overlooked. Showed that Muslim women are instrumental in the history of Islam and it is not sexist.
Sasha inciting Islamophobia in the UK
Sasha claimed this does not answer her question, showing that she wished to focus on the part of her question ‘sexual preference’, suggesting that Islam is homophobic.
Hanady affirmed that Islam sees all as equal, only judged on actions.
Sasha Rodoy again emphasised that her question was related to whether LGBT people were welcome to go on pilgrimage, suggested by her repetition of ‘sexual preference’. She was once again answered by Hanady, a woman who works at a charity, that her God sees everyone as equal and only judges based on actions. By this point, she was getting worked up by Sasha’s rude comments.
Seeing the non-stop attacks of Sasha, a third person jumps in and gave Sasha a simple answer.
Fraud MBE title & collecting donations
- She is well connected within her Jewish community & fraudulently uses a title MBE (member of British Empire) which is the title given by the Queen of UK.
- However, the truth is “My Beautiful Eyes”. She has no MBE title and never been awarded anything.
- She collects donations which are used for her personal agendas as none of her charities or companies are registered in the UK.
Misusing donations & inciting Islamophobia
She is connected to Jewish heritage and written about in Jewish journals.
- She tries to get sympathy on even things like a dog biting her.
- The photo says it all.
- Surprising that she is so connected to press reporters that she even gets such news published.
- She is collecting money and then using that money to spread hatred.
- We plead to authorities to stop her.
Request to UK authorities to stop this hate-monger
- It is unfair for UK authorities to allow such a fraudster to continue to incite others & and must be stopped.
- Nobody has spoken against her Jewish heritage or LGBT views and its unethical to insult others.
- This puts at risk all communities who have respect for all religions.
Social Media links:-
Youtube – https://youtu.be/iPWSw6ZJPSc Arabic
https://youtu.be/UXj2C8HuphE – Urdu
https://youtu.be/BmkOLCa0FmM – English